We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our system, but we count on our Members to pitch in too.
- That you are the owner or have received written permission to import the data into your account.
- That you are the owner or have received written permission to delete any data pertaining to the Twilio account
- You will use this platform for its intended purposes
You may not:
- Share your password.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software, the website, or any of the products.
- Use any of the Software to create a competing product.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to import similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise or agency.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
- Send Campaigns that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Acceptable Use Policy.